Option 1: Online coverage requests
- RPh on the Go will set up your schedulers to manage the facilities for which they have responsibility.
- Give your schedulers the opportunity to manage their relief pharmacist requests with a convenient calendar interface.
- Schedulers can view the status of requested shifts, request new coverage or cancel requested coverage.
Option 2: Schedule your own staff, as well as request coverage
- The Client Scheduling Tool allows a client to manage the pharmacy schedule for all of its pharmacies. A client can choose to manage the shifts, schedule his or her own employee resources into the shifts or request relief help in filling the shifts.
- Schedulers can add additional shifts to their pharmacy's schedule at any time.
- Schedulers can choose to schedule (or fill) shifts with their employee resources at any time.
- Schedulers can choose to fill these shifts with any resources assigned to their pharmacy. They will be notified of conflicts.
- Schedulers will see which shifts are filled (and by whom), which shifts remain open, and which shifts have had relief requested.
- Schedulers can add additional resources at anytime.