Apply Today Sterile Compounding Pharmacy Technician in Omaha, NE.
We are recruiting for a Sterile Compounding Pharmacy Technician job in Omaha, NE. This is a 13 week contract.
The right candidate could become a permanent employee.
Hours: Available to work Monday to Friday 8am-5pm
- NE Pharmacy Technician license clear and active
- 1+ years of recent experience in either Hospital or Home Infusion
- Most important experience with IV medication
- Vaccinated against COVID-
- work in the cleanroom for the 8 hours and compounding IV medications and TPN's
- Prepare and dispense medication and supplies using techniques
- accurate calibrates equipment
- Ensures that all pharmacy surfaces, laminar hood, and clean room are cleaned
Please call Wendell Banks with RPh on the Go at 847-588-7178 or email me at [email protected] to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled