Bilingual English/ Spanish Retail Pharmacy Technician
RPh on the Go is seeking a retail Pharmacy Technician Bilingual English/ Spanish for a contract job.
This position is responsible for properly packaging patient medications and using appropriate delivery method to ensure patient receives medication and supplies, on the day requested. Individual is responsible for ensuring medication is delivered to the address requested by the patient and is able to track the status of the medication at all times.
Job Duties: Bilingual English/ Spanish
Shift is Monday through Friday
- Customer Service Skills
- Prescription Processing Skills
- Compounding Skills is preferred but open to teaching
- Need NJ License - PTCB is not required but a Plus.
- Ensures work stations are properly stocked with supplies
- Place daily order
- Consistently track inventory levels and notify supervisor if stock is low
- Check all medication being dispensed for expiration dates
- Follows proper procedures for filling controlled substance prescriptions
- Accurately fills and counts drug product selection
- Packages orders neatly and according to established guidelines
- Completes special projects assigned by supervisor or director
- Certified and licensed pharmacy technician
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced working environment
- Ability to multi-mask and meet deadlines with little supervision
- Strong data entry skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work individually or in a team environment
- Excellent attendance and punctuality records
For confidential inquiries, email your resume to:
Linda Haubach at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 847- 588-7486.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled