Bilingual Pharmacy Technician
RPh on the Go, needs a Pharmacy Technician that is Bilingual (Spanish) to work a contract-to-hire position, The pharmacy technician must have remote experience and an active Pharmacy Technician license clear and active.
- Technician license in state residing in.
- Remote experience REQUIRED
- Medication knowledge
- Bilingual Spanish
Duties might include the following:
- Engaging patients over the phone to deliver clients services on behalf of their health plan, including explaining clinical programs and benefits
- Identifying potential medication-related and health-related issues and escalating them to the pharmacist
- Obtaining provider contact information to facilitate the delivery of clinical interventions
- Obtaining patient information required for clinical interventions
- Answering phone calls from patients, providers, and pharmacies and responding to inquiries professionally
Apply today send your resume to [email protected] or call me for more information to 847-779-6132
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled