Bilingual Retail Staff Pharmacist. Temp - Perm
RPh on the Go is seeking a Bilingual Retail Staff Pharmacist Fresno CA
Bilingual is a must (English and Spanish)
Under the supervision of the Manager of Pharmacy, the pharmacist will be responsible for daily staffing the retail pharmacy.
Temp to Perm
9:00am - 6:00pm
Saturdays 10:00am- 2:00pm
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prescription evaluation and order entry
- Patient consultation
- Assisting in staffing Medication Therapy Management programs, when necessary
- Supervision of technical staff
- Monitoring of drug reimbursement, and maintaining inventory
- Graduate of an accredited school of pharmacy with a B.S. in Pharmacy or PharmD degree
- State Board Licensure
- Bilingual - Fluent in both English and Spanish
- Strong clinical background preferred, with some experience in drug use evaluation
- Bilingual is a must (English and Spanish)
Experience using OPUS Systems
Non-Sterile Compounding a plus (Willing to train)
You must also demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively with other health care professionals. Good oral/written communication skills and knowledge/application of clinical pharmaceutical services are also required. Candidates must also have the ability to perform well in high stress situations.
For confidential inquiries, email your resume to Linda Haubach: email@example.com or call 847- 588-7486.
All resumes and inquiries will be kept strictly confidential. View our website at www.rphonthgo.com to learn more about the us.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled