Bloomsburg, PA- Pharmacist needed Monday & Friday
Job Title: Licensed Pharmacist- Bloomsburg, PA
Shifts: Monday & Fridays 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Fills and verifies prescription accuracy for cycle fills, daily fills, and retail customer needs in accordance with State and Federal Laws.
- Operates the Pharmacy Computer system to ensure timely and accurate prescription documentation and billing.
- Completes monthly nursing forms (Medication Administration Records, Physician Orders, and Treatment orders) for documentation.
- Communicate effectively with the patient, the patient's family, the staff, and other professionals as appropriate.
- Provide direct supervision of Pharmacy Technicians and Drivers in accordance with applicable governing laws, regulations, and policies (federal, state, and local).
- Expand and enhance clinical expertise, professional, and management skills through interaction with managers, physicians, and other professional staff.
- Understand Facility and Third-party billing guidelines and practices.
- Compliant with infection control procedures and environmental safety protocols within a Long-Term Care (LTC) facility and senior living campus. Must embrace the team concept and interdisciplinary care in an LTC environment.
- PA Pharmacist license - Clear and active
- Long-Term Care experience is preferred
- Experience working with Qs1-prime care, prata ATP, perl, & Docutrack preferred
- Available to work Monday & Friday
Please email your resume to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled