Call Today Clinical Inpatient Hospital Pharmacist in Bridgton, ME.
RPh on the Go is hiring for a Clinical Inpatient Hospital Pharmacist in Bridgton, ME.
Monday to Friday
- 2+ years of recent inpatient hospital experience
- Maine Pharmacist license clear and active
- prepares or supervises the preparation and dispensing of medications within established policies, procedures and guidelines
- Educates medical staff and other health care professionals on appropriate medication use with emphasis on pharmacology, pharmacokinetics and toxicities
- Monitors patients for efficacies and toxicities of drug therapies
- Is knowledgeable and current in all phases of pharmacy practice
- Maintain familiarity with medical and nursing practices and concepts of proper patient care
- Consistently practices good personal and human relations skills using tact, courtesy, and firmness at all times
- Accurately enters data into various computer systems
Please call Wendell Banks with RPh on the Go at 847-588-7178 or email me at [email protected] to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled