Candidates Field Hospital pharmacy Technician Contract
Field Hospital pharmacy Technician – Contract
Field Hospital set to open 9/13/2021
High school diploma or equivalent.
Valid state pharmacy technician registration required.
National Certified Pharmacy Technician Affiliation preferred.
12 hour night shifts
8 week assignment
- Reviews and interprets physician medication orders ensuring appropriate therapy.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of the policies and procedures of the department.
- Adheres to and participates in the quality improvement program of the department.
- Always adheres to the distribution policies of the department.
- Consistently demonstrates an ability to keep up with patient workload.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of all policies and procedures concerning the responsibilities of a pharmacy technician.
- Demonstrates a good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrates a good rapport and cooperative working relationship with others.
Ensures that the production and distribution of IV solutions and other sterile products including parenteral nutrition products, inject able chemotherapy, antibiotics, and other medications for intravenous therapy, are in accordance with departmental policies and procedure.
For confidential inquiries, email your resume to.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled