Certified Pharmacy Technician, Charlestown, Indiana
Are you a pharmacy technician looking to add to your professional resume and grow in your field? RPh On The Go has a new and exciting opportunity for individuals who are relatively new to the industry. A minimum of one year of prior pharmacy experience and an active Indiana Pharmacy Technician License are needed to apply for this position. This role starts as a contract position with the potential to transition into a permanent role. There are multiple openings for this opportunity.
- Indiana Pharmacy Technician License (CPhT).
- Minimum of 1 year of pharmacy experience
- Verify prescription information.
- Receive, store, and document inventory as well as returns.
- Track and manage delivery receipts for all prescribed medications.
- Prepare outdated medications for destruction following established procedures.
- Verify quantities against invoices and promptly inform supervisors of stock needs or shortages.
- Collaborate with the Inventory Specialist to routinely review medication expiration dates.
- Support the Pharmacist in reviewing, processing, preparing, filling, labeling, and dispensing medications and supplies
If you d like more information about this opportunity and want to start the application process to be a pharmacy technician in Charlestown, Indiana, feel free to contact Elvis at 813-219-1079. You can also send your resume to [email protected] for review.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled