Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT), Brooklyn, New York
RPh on the Go is offering a new position for a pharmacy technician in Brooklyn, New York in a retail facility. This is an opportunity for techs who are experienced with micro merchant as well as someone who has experience working in a retail pharmacy environment. This contract will transition into a direct hire position with the facility. If you meet the requirements, we invite you to apply. There are no weekend obligations for this position.
- Retail experience.
- Experience with Mirco Merchant (required).
- New York Pharmacy Technician License.
- Standard pharmacy technician duties.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Accurate and timely data entry of prescription information.
- Label, count, and fill prescriptions in a timely manner.
If you re interested in learning more about this position as a pharmacy technician in Brooklyn, New York, you can send your updated resume to [email protected] for consideration. You can also call or text Elvis at 813-219-1079.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled