Clinical Pharmacist Arizona Travel
RPh on the Go, has an immediate opening for a Pharmacist that is willing to travel to a remote part of Arizona and work a contract assignment for the next 13+ weeks. This assignment is looking for a pharmacist to work Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm. no weekends no holidays
- Manage daily operations to ensure high-quality services meet professional standards.
- Create outcome measures and monitoring systems for quality improvement.
- Develop and evaluate departmental policies and procedures.
- Continuously improve program effectiveness.
- Supervise and support staff development and performance.
- Oversee computer-based information systems for data accuracy.
- Manage purchasing and inventory efficiently.
- Coordinate staff training and growth opportunities.
- Prepare monthly progress reports and suggest improvements.
- Participate in orientation and quality assurance programs.
- Stay current through educational programs and discuss training needs with the supervisor.
- Perform other tasks as required.
* Five years of professional experience with two years of management experience
Bachelor s degree in Pharmacy; PharmD preferred including 1 year residency
Current and valid AZ state Pharmacist license, required
BLS certification within 30 days of hire
Income is payable every Friday. We offer medical, dental, vision, life, and disability plans as well as 401k with employer match.
If you would like to be considered for this job or any other jobs with RPh on the Go, please call or email your resume to: yvet[email protected] or call or text today at 847-779-6132
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled