Compounding Pharmacist - Temp -Perm
Non - Sterile Compounding Pharmacy.
- Experience with PK Software
- Knowledge of Bio-Identical hormone replacement therapy.
- USP 795 and 800 guidelines Complies and stays up to date with USP < 795>, < 797>, and < 800> PK Software
- Equipment and infrastructure of your business.
Bachelor of Science or Doctor of Pharmacy degree from an accredited
school of pharmacy
- Registered Pharmacist in good standing with the state of practice.
- Licensed in Wisconsin.
For confidential inquiries, email your resume to:
Linda Haubach at email@example.com or call 847- 588-7486.
All resumes and inquiries will be kept strictly confidential. View our website at www.rphonthego.com to learn more about our Company.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled