Compounding Pharmacy Technician, Irving, Texas
RPh On The Go presents an exciting new opportunity for a pharmacy technician (CPhT) in Irving, TX. You ll be primarily working in a clean room environment compounding a variety of medications. If you re looking to grow in a new setting and add to your compounding experience, this is a great role for you. This is a contract position with potential for direct hire.
- Texas Pharmacy Technician License (CPhT).
- Sterile Compounding certified.
- PTCB certified.
- At least 2 years of sterile compounding experience.
- Knowledge of the Exactamix machine is a plus.
- Working in a clean room setting.
- TPN Compounding, Chemotherapy Compounding, Compounding IV s.
- Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm.
- On-call rotation is 1 weekend every 6 weeks.
If you re interested in learning more about this position as a compounding certified pharmacy technician in Irving, Texas, call or text Elvis at 813-219-1079. You can also send a copy of your updated resume to [email protected] for consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled