Contracted IV Pharmacist in Chesapeake, Virginia (Full Time)
We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Inpatient IV Pharmacist to join our team. As a crucial member of our pharmacy department, you will be responsible for ensuring the safe and effective preparation and administration of intravenous medications within our inpatient setting.
- Prepare and dispense intravenous medications according to physician orders.
- Collaborate with healthcare professionals to optimize patient medication therapy.
- Monitor patients for potential adverse reactions and drug interactions.
- Maintain accurate patient records and documentation.
- Provide drug information and education to healthcare staff and patients.
- 5x8 s rotating day/evening schedules with every third weekend
- Day shift: 6:30am-3:00pm, 7:30am-4:00pm, 10:00am-6:30pm,
- Evening shift: 2:30pm-11:30pm
- Occasional night shift if needed: 7:00pm-7:00am
- VA Pharmacist license
- 1 year inpatient pharmacy experience required.
- IV experience required.
- EPIC charting experience required.
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy required.
- PharmD, RPh required.
- Travel experience preferred.
If you are a highly motivated and detail-oriented pharmacist looking to make a positive impact in patient care, we invite you to apply for this rewarding opportunity. Interested candidates should either apply below or email your resume to Mariyah Easterly at [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled