*Critical Need* Home Infusion Pharmacy Technicians needed for a Infusion Pharmacy in Chantilly, VA
RPh on the go, is seeking a Pharmacy Tech for a respected Home Infusion Pharmacy in Chantilly, VA
The Pharmacy Tech assists pharmacists by filling routine orders for unit does and prepackaged pharmaceutical dispenses medications. Position tasks and responsibilities include:
· Counts, packages, and labels unit does for inspection by pharmacist.
· Assists pharmacists as directed, including filling orders and preparing labels.
· Prepares I.V. mixtures and operates automated systems.
· Maintains pharmacy inventory and performs clerical duties.
Required Job Qualifications include:
· High School graduate or equivalent
· National certification as a Pharmacy Tech (CPhT) and VA Pharmacy Technician license
· Previous pharmacy tech experience in a hospital setting or home infusion preferred.
· Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
· Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
· Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
· Day Shifts 830am-5pm
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today! Send your resume with two professional references
Senior Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled