Data Entry Pharmacy Technician Near Winston, Florida
RPh on the Go is a leading provider of pharmacy staffing and workforce solutions. We are dedicated to helping healthcare organizations and pharmacies deliver the highest level of patient care. As we continue to grow, we are seeking a skilled Data Entry Pharmacy Technician to join our team.
We are looking for a detail-oriented and organized Data Entry Pharmacy Technician to play a crucial role in our pharmacy operations. In this role, you will be responsible for accurately entering prescription and patient information into our systems, ensuring the seamless flow of medication orders. This position will also entail:
- Enter new and refill prescriptions into operating system in accurate and timely manner to eliminate errors at dispensing.
- Triage incoming fax prescriptions to ensure timely dispensing.
- Assist with filing of completed orders, packaging of medications, profiling of orders for medical records, and filling processed prescriptions.
- First shift
- Active Pharmacy Technician license in the state of Florida
- Recent pharmacy experience
Working as a Data Entry Pharmacy Technician with RPh on the Go offers the unique opportunity to contribute to healthcare. If you are a dedicated, detail-oriented individual passionate about accuracy and patient care, we encourage you to apply below or email your resume to Mariyah Easterly at [email protected] for consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled