Bilingual Retail Staff Pharmacists
- Location: East Palo Alto, CA
- Category: Pharmacy - Staff Pharmacist
RPh on the Go is seeking a bilingual retail staff pharmacist.
Under the supervision of the Manager of Pharmacy, the pharmacist will be responsible for daily staffing the retail pharmacy.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prescription evaluation and order entry
- Patient consultation
- Assisting in staffing Medication Therapy Management programs, when necessary
- Supervision of technical staff
- Monitoring of drug reimbursement, and maintaining inventory
- Graduate of an accredited school of pharmacy with a B.S. in Pharmacy or PharmD degree
- State Board Licensure
- Bilingual - fluent in both English and Spanish
- Strong clinical background preferred, with some experience in drug use evaluation
- Retail pharmacy experience desirable
You must also demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively with other health care professionals. Good oral/written communication skills and knowledge/application of clinical pharmaceutical services are also required. Candidates must also have the ability to perform well in high stress situations.
For confidential inquiries, email your resume to Linda Haubach: email@example.com or call 847- 588-7486.
All resumes and inquiries will be kept strictly confidential. View our website at www.rphonthgo.com to learn more about the us.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled