13 Week Contract IV Mixing Pharm Technician- Full Time- Day shift
- Location: Rivesville, WV
- Category: Pharmacy - Pharmacy Technician
Sterile Compounding you will be working with cutting edge technology compounding specialized and complex therapies within the clean room environment. The Pharmacy Technician is essential to ensuring patients receive their medications in a timely manner. The Pharmacy Technician position is responsible for utilizing their clinical and IV/TPN knowledge alongside the pharmacist to provide specialty infusion services that will be delivered/ administered to patients in their homes.
As part of our client Sterile Compounding team you will utilize your clinical knowledge and provide our patients with the smooth service and delivery of their medication to their homes. Make a difference by bringing your personal touch and clinical experiences that will support our patient’s one on one care.
- Sterile Compounding include:
- Preparation and compounding of sterile products
- Maintaining the pharmacy clean room suite to 797 requirements
- Documentation of IV admixture and clean room suite sterility testing
- Complete order entry and refills under the supervision of the pharmacist
- Inventory management and storage, complete appropriate documentation, such as labels, log sheets and reports
- Participate in on call rotation as indicated by staffing and business needs
- Have excellent written and verbal customer service skills and advanced computer skills to interact with key partners and patients
Job hours: Days/no weekends no holidays
Duration: 13 weeks
Industry: Home Infusion, Healthcare
Please message me for further details.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled