Hospital Pharmacy Technician- Travel
- Location: Santa Fe, NM
- Category: Pharmacy - Pharmacy Technician
We are hiring an experienced inpatient IV mixing technician now. Pharmacy Technicians interested in this position needs to have prior IV mixing experience within a hospital pharmacy setting and should be have experience with the Meditech computer system.
Additional requirements for this job include:
- National certification with PTCB
- Texas pharmacy technician license
- IV certification from an ACPE accredited course
You will be covering the 2nd shift in this position to start, with hours of:
- Monday - Friday, 2:30pm-11:00pm
- Weekends 6:30am-3:00pm or 2:30pm-11pm
- After 2-3 weeks of work you may be asked to help cover daytime, 1st shift
The hospital inpatient technician at this facility with have multiple activities to complete each day. You will handle computerized data and order entry on the Meditech computer system, refill Pyxis machines, handle sterile IV compounding, and more.
Apply today: submit your resume to Yvette.Sonera@rphonthego.com or call me at 847-779-6132
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled