Inpatient Pharmacy Technician - Hospital 2nd Shift
- Location: San Antonio, NM
- Category: Pharmacy - Pharmacy Technician
Contact Liz Grotte with RPh on the Go to learn more and to apply to this long-term contract pharmacy technician job. We are hiring an experienced inpatient IV mixing technician now for this opportunity, with the possibility of being hired permanently here. Technicians interested in this position need to have prior IV mixing experience within a hospital pharmacy setting and should be have experience with the Meditech computer system.
Additional requirements for this job include:
- National certification with PTCB
- Texas pharmacy technician license
- IV certification from an ACPE accredited course
You will be covering the 2nd shift in this position to start, with hours of:
- Monday - Friday, 2:30pm-11:00pm
- Weekends 6:30am-3:00pm or 2:30pm-11pm
- After 2-3 weeks of work you may be asked to help cover daytime, 1st shift
The hospital inpatient technician at this facility with have multiple activities to complete each day. You will handle computerized data and order entry on the Meditech computer system, refill Pyxis machines, handle sterile IV compounding, and more.
You'll be working full time here for at least 13 weeks and may be considered for a permanent job, too. Contact Liz for more information now!
APPLY NOW: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Liz Grotte today at RPh on the Go at 847.779.6157 to learn more.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled