Patient Registration Coordinator
- Location: Derby , CT
- Category: Pharmacy - Pharmacy Clerk
RPh on the go has a need or a Patient Registration Coordinator. In this role our client is searching for a pharmacy technician that can coordinate transition services with internal and external partners to ensure the accuracy and completeness of all required documentation.
Schedule: Monday to Friday 830-5pm .
Requirements: High School Diploma with 1 year of customer service/account management experience or patient registration/revenue cycle management experience
CT Pharmacy technician license
- Experience establishing and maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards of services and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Basic PC skills including email, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience in identifying operational issues and recommending process improvements.
- Strong organization and planning skills.
Apply today by submitting your resume for immediate consideration to Yvette.Sonera@rphonthego.com or call me at 847-779-6132 for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled