- Location: Belgrade, MT
- Category: Pharmacy - Pharmacy Technician
Pharmacy Technician - Temp to Perm Opportunity
Are You a Jack of All Trades?
If you are a MT licensed Pharmacy Technician, here is an excellent career opportunity.. We currently have an interim assignment with one of our national clients. The key to this assignment is flexibility - a variety of work will be included for this job. This is a long term assignment, day shifts, M-F. Facility location is near Bozeman.
The duties for this position include a true variety of work, inventory/warehouse work, customer service telephones activity, data entry, and possibly pulling and mixing IV admixtures, along with other clean room work.
- Clean, current MT Pharmacy Technician license
- Recent pharmacy technician experience
- Able to pass a drug screen and background check
- Recent technician work experience - retail, hospital or home infusion
- IV work experience is a big plus
- Strong work ethic
- Able to start ASAP
This interim job opportunity offers excellent compensation with weekly direct deposit and optional benefits, along with the possibility of going to a perm position.
If qualified and available, you may apply today by sending your resume and references to Terry Schaeffer: firstname.lastname@example.org Or call: 847-779-6173 (M-F, 8 to 5 CST).
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled