- Location: Fenton, MO
- Category: Pharmacy - Pharmacy Technician
Pharmacy Technician - IV Work
If you are an MO licensed Pharmacy Technician, here is an excellent career opportunity.. We currently have long term, interim assignments with one of our national clients.
Up to 13 weeks in duration, day shifts, M-F.
The duties for this position are primarily pulling stock for the clean room, including medications, flushes and labeling medications.
- Clean, current Missouri Pharmacy Technician license
- Recent pharmacy technician experience
- Able to pass a drug screen and background check
- Minimum of 1 year IV work experience
- Strong work ethic
- Able to start ASAP
- Able to lift up to 40#
This interim job opportunity offers excellent compensation with weekly direct deposit and optional benefits.
If qualified and available, you may apply today by sending your resume and references to Terry Schaeffer: firstname.lastname@example.org Or call: 847-779-6173 (M-F, 8 to 5 CST).
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled