Pharmacy Technician - IV Compounding
- Location: Lexington, NC
- Category: Pharmacy - Pharmacy Technician - IV Certified
Pharmacy Technician - IV Work
Here is an excellent opportunity for a NC licensed pharmacy technician... We currently have a long term, interim assignment with
a facility in the Winston-Salem area.
Up to 13 weeks in duration, 8 hour shifts, between 7 am - 7 pm.
The duties for this position are primarily IV room work, including IV mixing.
To qualify, you must meet these requirements:
- Clean, current North Carolina Pharmacy Technician license
- Minimum of 1 year of pharmacy technician experience
- Able to pass a drug screen and background check
- IV work experience - hospital or home infusion
- Strong work ethic
- Able to start ASAP
This interim job opportunity offers excellent compensation with weekly direct deposit and optional benefits. Possibility for direct hire also exists.
If qualified and available, please apply today by sending your resume and references to Terry Schaeffer: email@example.com Or call: 847-779-6173 (M-F, 8 to 5 CST).
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled