Pharmacy Technician - IV Work
- Location: Danbury, CT
- Category: Pharmacy - Pharmacy Technician
IV Pharmacy Technician
FT, interim assignment
Temp to Perm
East of Danbury location
If you are a licensed, experienced Pharmacy Technician in the Danbury area, this will interest you. We currently have an IV mixing assignment with one of our premier clients. This job is will run for up to 3 months in duration, and could result in a permanent position. Day shifts, M-F.
The duties for this position include pulling and mixing IV medications (TPNs, antibiotics, etc.). The job will also entail the upkeep of the clean room, sterilizing and cleaning room and equipment.
To qualifications all of the following:
- Clean, current CT Pharmacy Technician license
- National PTCB certification
- Recent Pharmacy Technician experience
- 1+ years of IV mixing experience
- Must be open to a permanent opportunity
- Able to pass a drug screen and background check
- Able to start ASAP
This job opportunity offers good compensation with weekly direct deposit and optional benefits, along with the eventul chance to join this leading company on a permanent basis.
Partner with RPh on the Go for this assignment! Apply today by sending your resume and references to Terry Schaeffer: firstname.lastname@example.org Or call: 847-779-6173 (M-F, 8 to 5 CST).
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled