Pharmacy Technician - IV Work
- Location: Hamden, CT
- Category: Pharmacy - Pharmacy Technician
IV Pharmacy Technician
FT, interim assignment
We currently have an IV mixing technician assignment with one of our premier clients. This job is will run for 2-3 months in duration, working day shifts, M-F.
The duties for this position include pulling and mixing IV medications (TPNs, antibiotics, etc.). The job will also entail the upkeep of the clean room, sterilizing and cleaning room and equipment.
To qualifications all of the following:
- Clean, current CT Pharmacy Technician license
- National PTCB certification
- Recent Pharmacy Technician experience
- 1+ years of IV mixing experience
- Able to pass a drug screen and background check
- Able to start ASAP
This interim job opportunity offers good compensation with weekly direct deposit and optional benefits.
Partner with RPh on the Go for this assignment! Apply today by sending your resume and references to Terry Schaeffer: firstname.lastname@example.org Or call: 847-779-6173 (M-F, 8 to 5 CST).
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled