Pharmacy Technician- Pediatric Pharmacy
- Location: Cleveland, OH
- Category: Pharmacy - Pharmacy Technician
We here at RPh on the go are looking to hire multiple Pharmacy Technicians to work in a Pediatric Pharmacy.
This will be a full time temporary (13+ weeks) assignment.
The shift will be 2nd shift/ evenings.
- Accurate preparation of patient medications including sterile products, chemotherapy, unit dose, cart fills, TPN, narcotics
- Accurate and timely delivery of patient specific medications
- Timely delivery and retrieval of patient medications
- Inventories, replenishes, and maintains drug stock
- Adherence to Dept. Policies
- Assist the Pharmacist with medication/patient care related issues
- Inpatient hospital experience.
- Pediatric experience a plus
- Ohio technician License.
- PTCB certification.
For more information call Amanda Nicholson at 847-588-7174 or email your resume to Amanda.email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled