Pharmacy Technician - Topeka, KS
- Location: Topeka`, KS
- Category: Pharmacy - Pharmacy Technician
Medical Screener Job - Topeka, KS
RPh On The Go has been asked to help in a search for medical screeners in the Topeka, KS area. This position will be for a health care screener, screening employees reporting to work, for possible fevers and symptoms of the COVID virus. The hours are for 2 shifts a day from 430AM - 930AM or 130PM - 830PM. This will require taking temperatures, asking basic questions and collecting information. The ideal candidate will have the following:
- High School diploma.
- Customer service experience.
- Ability to read, write and speak English bilingual is a plus.
- Ability to stand for a long period of time.
- Pass a drug test and background check.
- Prior Medical, law enforcement or emergency response experience.
For immediate consideration call Brian Wakeman at 847-779-6138 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled