- Location: Chesterfield , MO
- Category: Pharmacy - Pharmacy Technician
RPh on the Go is currently seeking a retail Pharmacy Technicians
Pharmacy Technician is responsible for serving customers and accurately billing for and dispensing prescription medication. He/She is also expected to dispense medication ready for pick up, record sales on the cash register, collect co-payments, answer phone calls, perform administrative tasks, assist with merchandising responsibilities, such as stocking, pricing and keeping the store neat, clean and organized.
Working knowledge of Pharmacy module in Meditech
· Patient interviews to perform medication histories on all admissions through the emergency department
· Required to call pharmacies/physician offices for clarification of medication histories
· Required to access Prescription Drug Monitoring Program site for verification of controlled substances
Scrub Color - khaki top/black pants
All applicants must hold a current license in good standing License in the State.
Must have: candidates without these skills will not be considered for the role.
· Pharmacy Tech registration with Board of Pharmacy
· Retail pharmacy experience (minimum 2 years
For confidential inquiries, email your resume to:
Linda Haubach at email@example.com or call 847- 588-7486.
All resumes and inquiries will be kept strictly confidential. View our website at www.rphonthego.com to learn more about our company.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled