- Location: Hereford , TX
- Category: Pharmacy - Staff Pharmacist
RPh on the Go is seeking a part-time retail staff pharmacist.
The pharmacist will be responsible for daily staffing of the Retail Pharmacy. Primary responsibilities include prescription evaluation and order entry, patient consultation, helping to staff Medication Therapy Management programs when necessary, supervision of technical staff, monitoring of drug reimbursement, and maintaining inventory.
- Graduate of an accredited school of pharmacy with a B.S. in Pharmacy or PharmD degree. Licensed by the State Board.
- Strong clinical background preferred, with some experience in drug use evaluation.
- Demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively with other health care professionals.
- Good oral/written communication skills.
- Knowledge and application of clinical pharmaceutical services desired.
- Ability to perform well in high stress situations.Retail pharmacy experience desirable.
For confidential inquiries, email your resume to Linda Haubach at email@example.com or call 847- 588-7486.
All resumes and inquiries will be kept strictly confidential. View our website at www.rphonthgo.com to learn more about us!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled