Travel Pharmacy Technician Position - Hospital Inpatient
- Location: Albuquerque, NM
- Category: Pharmacy - Pharmacy Technician
RPh on the Go is currently hiring a licensed and certified New Mexico pharmacy technician to work with us in a hospital pharmacy outside of Santa Fe. This is a travel position so you will be staying and working in the city where this hospital is located. The pharmacy technician selected for this exciting job will be working full time here over the course of a 13 week contract.
Shifts for this job are Mondays-Fridays between 8:00am-6:00pm and also includes weekends. Weekend hours are Saturdays and Sundays between 8:00am-4:00pm. Since this is full time work you will also be offered a full selection of health benefits including medical, dental, 401k, and more while on assignment. Pay is provided through direct deposit and you'll be paid every Friday when you work with RPh on the Go!
Technicians interested in apply for this job will need to have the following to be considered:
- Current national certification with PTCB or ExCPT
- Current New Mexico pharmacy technician license/registration
- Inpatient hospital job experience of 1 year or more, current
- Flexible, accommodating, and available to cover all shifts listed over this 13 week assignment
APPLY NOW: Please send your resume to email@example.com and call Liz Grotte today at RPh on the Go at 847.779.6157 to learn more.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled