Urgent Health Screener Part Time Monday to Friday, morning shift
- Location: Brooklyn Center, MN
- Category: COVID-19
RPh on the go, is searching for Contract Health Screener position for day shift 430am-9am
Duties include temperature checks and health screening questions of employees, patients, and visitors as they enter the facility.
Health Screener Required Experience:
- Previous Medical/Patient care experience is preferred.
- Strong communication skills
Health Screener Educational Requirements:
- Medical Assistant (MA) or Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification preferred.
- Current/Active CPR certification
- medical assisting: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- healthcare: 1 year (Preferred)
Apply today by submitting your resume to Yvette.Sonera@rphonthego.com or call me for more information to 847-779-6132
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled