Direct Hire, Pharmacist in Charge (PIC), Bakersfield, CA
RPh On The Go presents an exciting new opportunity for a Pharmacist in Charge in Bakersfield, California. This is a great position for an experienced pharmacist looking to make a change and work in a new pharmacy environment. If you have prior experience compounding and are a natural leader, this is the role for you. This is a direct hire position with an attractive benefits package and other perks.
- California Pharmacist License.
- Has strong analytical abilities coupled with creative problem-solving skills.
- Shows a history of mentoring and promoting the professional growth of healthcare colleagues.
- Accrued at least 5 years of experience in a regulated environment or holds equivalent qualifications.
- Confirmed comprehension of state board of pharmacy regulations and USP pharmacy compounding standards.
- Consults patients and providers.
- Filling prescriptions, compounding.
- Managing all pharmacy team members.
- Supervising the operational aspects of the pharmacy department.
If you re interested in learning more about this position as the Pharmacist in Charge in Bakersfield, CA, call or text Elvis at 813-219.1079. You can also send an email with your updated resume to [email protected] for consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled