Experienced Clinical Pharmacist, Newcastle, WY
RPh On The Go presents a new position for an experienced pharmacist in Newcastle, Wyoming. This is a great opportunity to grow as you ll be involved with long-term care, inpatient, and outpatient pharmacy services. If you enjoy collaborating with a team and maximizing patient outcomes, this is a role for you.
- Doctorate in Pharmacy (PharmD).
- Basic Life Support Certification (BLS).
- Active Wyoming Pharmacy License.
- Vast knowledge of medical processes and terminology.
- Supervises pharmacy technicians.
- Performs and records medication reconciliation.
- Conducts reconciliation of medication orders and provides counseling at discharge.
- Verifies that patient medication regimens adhere to all WCHS medication usage guidelines, policies, and formulary.
- Monitors medication therapy.
- Prepares and/or verifies all non-sterile and sterile compounds.
If you would like more information about this opportunity serving as a clinical pharmacist in Newcastle, Wyoming, send your resume to [email protected]. You can also call or text Elvis, at 813-219-1079.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled