Fill Pharmacy Technician - Saint Paul, MN
RPh on the go, has an immediate opening for a fill tech to work Monday to Friday, 3pm-11:30pm Must have an active MN Pharmacy technician license.
OVERVIEW: The Pharmacy Fill Technician picks, labels, scans, and otherwise prepares the finished prescription for final verification by a pharmacist.
- Pull/pick medications from shelving and other medication storage areas (prepack racks)
- Accuracy check of final preparation prior to presenting to pharmacist
- Fill daily drug orders accurately and efficiently and in a timely and prioritized manner, under the supervision of a pharmacist
- Assist in processing returned drugs and recycle/dispose per procedure
- Assist in pre-packing frequently ordered medications; label and stock as needed during low volume times
- Package materials and products manually
- Follow all applicable government regulations, including HIPAA
- Maintain clean/organized workstation areas and replenish all stock supplies needed each shift
- Alert pharmacist on duty of any medication/product that is not scanning properly
To apply for this Pharmacy Technician Job in Saint Paul, MN please submit your resume to Yvette.Sonera@rphonthego.com or call me at 847-779-6132 for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled