Floater Pharmacist - Direct hire - Malone, NY
Full-Time Floating Retail Pharmacist
Location: Malone, NY (North Country - GOV, Canton, Potsdam, Malone, and Massena)
Position Type: Direct Hire Floater Pharmacist
Shift: TBD Floater role, 30-40 hours weekly
Scope of Responsibilities: The Full-Time Floating Retail Pharmacist will be responsible for overseeing the operations of the Pharmacy department in the North Country region. This includes GOV, Canton, Potsdam, Malone, and Massena. The successful candidate will leverage their experience and professional judgment to plan and accomplish assigned tasks and goals.
- Perform all quality assurance steps to ensure a technically accurate prescription is dispensed.
- Oversee the initial submission, resubmission, and collection of all third-party claims.
- Manage and balance the pharmacy inventory to ensure maximum turns and outstanding customer service.
- Supervise and manage technicians, ensuring strong customer service and accurate dispensing of prescriptions.
- Manage stock, perform Medication Therapy Management (MT), and Inventory Management Medication Reconciliation (IMMR).
- Retail pharmacy experience.
- Clear and active New York State pharmacist license.
How to Apply: If you meet the requirements and are eager to take on this vital role in our pharmacy, please contact Katie Kreidler directly. You can reach out to her at 813-749-5331 or email your resume to [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled