Fluent Spanish/English Speaking Pharmacy Tech
Shift: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM PST
Job Type: Remote
- Engaging Patients: Contacting patients by phone on behalf of their health plan to provide information about clinical programs and benefits.
- Identifying Issues: Recognizing potential medication-related and health-related problems and escalating them to the pharmacist for resolution.
- Provider Information: Gathering provider contact information to facilitate clinical interventions.
- Patient Information: Collecting necessary patient information required for clinical interventions.
- Customer Service: Answering phone calls from patients, providers, and pharmacies and responding to inquiries professionally.
- Record Keeping: Maintaining accurate records using the company software platform.
- Process Improvement: Participating in process improvement and team meetings to optimize workflows.
- Follow-Up: Following up with hospitals, clinics, pharmacies, and patients to resolve clinical issues and concerns.
- Patient Education: Preparing and mailing patient educational materials and other necessary items when required.
- Appointment Scheduling: Scheduling patients for telephonic or videoconference appointments with clinical pharmacists.
Requirements: Rph on the Go will not accept candidates without these requirements
- Technician License: Must possess a valid pharmacy technician license in the state of residence.
- Remote Experience: Prior experience working remotely is required.
- Bilingual: Proficiency in English and Spanish languages is a requirement for this position.
- Working Hours: Must be available to work from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM PST.
- Retail Pharmacy Tech Experience: Must have recent high volume retail pharmacy technician experience for this position.
If you are interested in this remote pharmacy technician position, you should ensure that you meet the qualifications and responsibilities outlined in the job posting. You must have a pharmacy technician license in the state you reside in, have remote pharmacy technician experience, have high volume retail pharmacy tech experience, and speak both English and Spanish fluently. Please provide your resume and relevant certifications to Jojo Baker at (813)-358-5748 or [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled