Fulfillment Pharmacy Technician- Michigan
RPh on the go, is looking for a Fulfillment Pharmacy Technician to work at a Long Term Care facility in Plymouth, MI. The pharmacy technician must be willing to work 1st and 2nd shift (hours are 6:30am-8pm) working 8-hour shifts. The assignment is looking for candidates that can make a 4-week commitment. So if you are available apply today send your resume to Yvette.Sonera@rphonthego.com or call me for more information 847-779-6132
- Responsible for processing new patient prescriptions, preparation, dispensing, monitoring of medications.
- Works in conjunction with other LTC departments ensuring achieving daily volume, quality and service goals.
- Provides assistance in the development, deployment and management of company and customer supported initiatives.
- Assists with ensuring safety practices and procedures are adhered to and practiced.
- Enforces all company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Complies with all applicable state and federal regulations related to pharmacy practices.
- High School graduate or equivalent required.
- Current National/State Pharmacy Certification
- Basic computer knowledge skills required, must have basic understanding of medical terminology, math and analytical skills.
- Minimum of one (1) year working as a pharmacy technician in a Long-Term Care pharmacy, hospital, or other health care pharmacy preferred.
To apply for this Pharmacy Technician Job in Plymouth, MI please submit your resume to Yvette.Sonera@rphonthego.com or call me at 847-779-6132 for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled