Full Time Inpatient Pharmacist in Carson City, Nevada
Are you a skilled and dedicated pharmacist seeking a rewarding career in the inpatient healthcare setting? RPh on the Go is actively recruiting for the position of Inpatient Pharmacist to join our dynamic team.
- Evaluates Medication therapy of patients and makes recommendations to physicians to provide the best possible therapy for the patient in the most efficient manner.
- Provides drug information to physicians, nurses, and other healthcare professionals.
- demonstrates knowledge of age-specific factors and performs satisfactory related to patient's age.
- Supervision of Technicians in unit dosage, IV mixtures and prescription prep/distribution and provides general oversight as assigned to pharmacy operations.
- Responsible for data collections, adverse drug reaction reporting, drug utilization evaluation, quality assurance audits and inventory control.
- 4 days/week
- Inpatient Hospital experience is mandatory.
- NV Pharmacist license
To apply, interested candidates should either apply below or email their resume to Mariyah Easterly at [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled