Full Time Pharmacist in Charge in Albany, Ohio (Relocation Assistance)
Are you a licensed and experienced Pharmacist seeking a leadership role? We are looking for a dedicated Pharmacist in Charge to oversee our pharmacy. Join us in providing exceptional pharmaceutical care and contributing to the health and well-being of our community.
- Maintain and improve systems for compliance with state and federal pharmacy standards.
- Lead site inspections and inquiries by FDA, regulatory agencies, and accrediting bodies
- Represent facility at Boards of Pharmacy and off-site regulatory meetings.
- Provide regulatory and outsourcing support to cross-functional teams.
- Co-lead facility teams/committees (e.g., Recall team, complaint team)
- Provide guidance to ensure compliance with DEA regulations.
- Maintain current training for SOPs as required by the Board of Pharmacy
- Responsible for content for pharmacy-based SOPs
- Day shift with flexibility based on business needs.
- Registered pharmacist in the state of Ohio with an active license in good standing
- Pharmacist actively licensed in multiple states.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a regulated environment or equivalent
- Bachelor s degree in pharmacy (BS) or Doctorate Degree in Pharmacy (Pharm. D.)
- Management and leadership experience
- Comprehensive benefits package (health, dental, flexible spending accounts)
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Opportunity for growth
- Relocation assistance if needed.
If you are passionate about delivering quality healthcare and ready to take the next step in your career, we invite you to either apply below or email their resume to Mariyah Easterly at [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled