Full Time Pharmacist in Charge in Albany, Ohio (Relocation Assistance)
RPh on the Go is seeking a dynamic and experienced Pharmacist in Charge to lead our pharmacy team in providing exceptional pharmaceutical care. Join us in our commitment to excellence and innovation in the world of pharmacy.
- Maintain and improve systems for compliance with state and federal pharmacy standards.
- Lead site inspections and inquiries by FDA, regulatory agencies, and accrediting bodies
- Represent facility at Boards of Pharmacy and off-site regulatory meetings.
- Provide regulatory and outsourcing support to cross-functional teams.
- Co-lead facility teams/committees (e.g., Recall team, complaint team)
- Provide guidance to ensure compliance with DEA regulations.
- Maintain current training for SOPs as required by the Board of Pharmacy
- Responsible for content for pharmacy-based SOPs
- Day shift with flexibility based on business needs.
- Registered pharmacist in the state of Ohio with an active license in good standing
- Pharmacist actively licensed in multiple states.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a regulated environment or equivalent
- Bachelor s degree in pharmacy (BS) or Doctorate Degree in Pharmacy (Pharm. D.)
- Management and leadership experience
- Comprehensive benefits package (health, dental, flexible spending accounts)
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Opportunity for growth
- Relocation assistance if needed.
If you are a dedicated and licensed pharmacist with leadership experience, we invite you to apply. Qualified candidates are invited to either apply below or email your resume to Mariyah Easterly at [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled