Full Time Pharmacy Technician (Contract to Hire) Borden, IN
RPh on the go is actively seeking a Pharmacy Technician in the Charlestown, IN area. This is a full-time position, working 8:30am-5:00pm or 10:00am-6:30pm.
- Receives, stores and logs inventory and returns, verifies quantities against invoices, and informs supervisors of stock needs or shortages
- Assist the Pharmacist in reviewing, processing, preparing, filling, labeling and dispensing of medications, supplies, and the provision of pharmaceutical care.
- Verify information on prescriptions received prior to processing
- Assist Inventory Specialist with expiration date review of all medications on a scheduled basis and prepare outdated medication for destruction according to procedure.
Weekly pay with health benefits offered.
- Active pharmacy technician license in the state of Indiana
- At least 1 year of pharmacy experience
Please send an updated resume to [email protected] or apply today for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled