Full Time Pharmacy Technician, Data Entry Experience
RPh on the go is actively searching for a highly motivated and skilled Data Entry Pharmacy Technician willing to work in Louisville, KY. This is a full-time position, working Monday-Friday, with two shift options. If you are a proficient Pharmacy Technician, with recent data entry experience, and are interested in a new opportunity, apply today!
- Enter new and refill prescriptions into the operating system with precision and timeliness, ensuring accuracy to eliminate errors during dispensing.
- Triage incoming fax prescriptions to guarantee timely processing and dispensing.
- Assist with filing completed orders and packaging medications.
- Profile orders for medical records and ensure proper documentation.
- Aid in the filling of processed prescriptions, maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
- Active Pharmacy Technician License in the state of Kentucky.
- Prior data entry experience in a pharmacy setting, demonstrating proficiency and accuracy.
- Comfortability with contract work and the ability to adapt to changing environments.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate effectively with the pharmacy team.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit an updated resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled