Full Time Pharmacy Technician
RPh on the go is actively searching for a highly motivated and skilled Pharmacy Technician willing to work in Charlestown, IN. This is a full-time position, working Monday-Friday, day shifts. If you are a proficient Pharmacy Technician, with recent pharmacy or data entry experience, and are interested in a new opportunity, apply today!
- Assist the Pharmacist in reviewing, processing, and preparing of medications, supplies, and the provision of pharmaceutical care
- Verify information on prescriptions received prior to processing (correct prescriber, name of patient, patient information, medication, dose, quantity, number of refills
- Perform order entry of new and refill prescription orders
- Complete prior authorizations to ensure medication orders will be covered by insurance plans
- Attend to customer s needs and requests regarding their prescription while securing HIPAA information
- Communicate as necessary with patients to determine general health status, medication compliance, medication and supply inventory, and overall coordination of care and service (custom assessment in software system) as applicable.
- Active Indiana Pharmacy Technician License.
- Previous pharmacy experience.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with a focus on meeting deadlines.
- Effective communication skills to interact with pharmacists, colleagues, and customers.
- Proficiency in using pharmacy software systems and technology.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit an updated resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled