Full Time Pharmacy Technician
RPh on the Go is actively searching for a Fulfillment Pharmacy Technician in Waco, TX. This is a full-time position, morning shifts. Desired scheduled can be coordinated with the facility based on availability. The ideal candidate must have a Texas Pharmacy Technician or Trainee License and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Pre-packaging prescriptions in a timely and accurate manner
- Maintaining accurate inventory records
- Monitoring inventory levels and notifying the pharmacist of any discrepancies or low stock levels
- Adhering to all safety and quality control protocols
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Texas Pharmacy Technician License or Trainee License
- Recent pharmacy experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of prescription medications and dosage forms
- Familiarity with pharmacy software and inventory management systems
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit an updated resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled