Full Time Staff Pharmacist Needed
RPH on the Go is looking for a staff pharmacist that has a background in long term care to complete a 13+ weeks assignment. Retail experience is acceptable, and welcomed to apply.
Shift: 2nd 230pm-11pm
- Long term Care experience a plus.
- Retail experience is acceptable.
- Ohio pharmacist license.
- Ensure accurate entry of orders
- Maintain security of the pharmacy
- Adhere to required delivery schedules
- Verify orders entered by technician staff for accuracy.
- Check for completeness and precision of all new and refill labels and orders.
- Check for content and accuracy of all drug packaging and labeling.
- Preparation and/or supervision of sterile IV drug products or solutions, if required.
- Assist in maintaining a perpetual inventory for schedule II drugs.
- Knowledge of DEA and state law with regards to controlled drug dispensing.
- Provide evening, weekend, and holiday coverage during scheduled rotation based on the needs of the business.
- Follow all applicable state and government regulations including HIPAA.
- Other duties as assigned (these vary by location).
For consideration please email [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled