Full Time Staff Pharmacist, Travel Opportunity
RPh on the Go is actively seeking a dedicated and experienced Staff Pharmacist willing to work in Peridot, AZ. The ideal candidate will possess either Inpatient ER or Outpatient experience. This is a full-time position, and scheduled shifts will be confirmed during the interview process. If you are proficient Pharmacist, with recent experience, and are interested in a new opportunity, apply today!
- Manage daily operations to ensure high-quality services meet professional standards.
- Create outcome measures and monitoring systems for quality improvement.
- Develop and evaluate departmental policies and procedures.
- Continuously improve program effectiveness.
- Supervise and support staff development and performance.
- Oversee computer-based information systems for data accuracy.
- Manage purchasing and inventory efficiently.
- Coordinate staff training and growth opportunities.
- Prepare monthly progress reports and suggest improvements.
- Participate in orientation and quality assurance programs.
- Stay current through educational programs and discuss training needs with the supervisor.
- Five years of professional experience with two years of management experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Pharmacy; PharmD preferred, including 1 year residency.
- Any current and valid state Pharmacist license.
- BLS certification within 30 days of hire.
For immediate consideration, please send your updated resume to [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled