Full Time Sterile Compounding Pharmacy Technician
RPh on the go is actively searching for a Pharmacy Technician in Cedar Rapids, IA. This is full time position working Monday-Friday, morning shifts. If you are a proficient Pharmacy Technician with recent sterile compounding experience, and are interested in a new opportunity, apply today!
- Manages and maintains the integrity of the cleanroom environment per policy and best practices.
- Sterile compounding preparation and compounding
- Performs basic pharmaceutical calculations in order to confirm accurate sterile compounds.
- Fulfills patient orders, which include drugs and supplies, per delivery ticket.
- Assists in inventory procurement, storage, and management along with verifying the safety and integrity of products received.
- Iowa Pharmacy Technician License
- Sterile Compounding Experience
- PTCB certification
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit an updated resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled