Full Time Temp- Perm Pharmacy Technician contract- Dallas County, TX
RPh on the Go is actively hiring for a full time, licensed pharmacy technician in Dallas County, Texas. This is a 13 week contract with the possibility for permanent hire after completion of contract. This is a mail order type of environment.
- prepare prescriptions
- fill prescriptions
- On occasion will need to deliver prescriptions to patients within defined delivery zones
- Required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading. Assessing the accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of the work assigned.
- Standing and walking a majority of work days (8-10 hours), bending frequently, sitting occasionally depending on the needs of the pharmacy operation.
- Other duties as assigned
- 6+ months of working in a pharmacy
- Retail or Long Term Care experience preferred
- Texas Pharmacy Technician License clear and active
- MUST be able to work at a fast pace. High Volume
Weekly pay and other benefits are available.
If you would like to submit your current resume to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled