Home Infusion Facility Needs Pharmacist - Full Time - Ongoing - Michiana Area
Home infusion pharmacist needed full-time near Grand Beach, Michigan. This is an ongoing long-term assignment. Could be six months or longer. Could become permanent. Need to be able to start as soon as possible. Schedule will be Monday through Friday, day shift.
- Demonstrates ethical pharmacy practice and ensures compliance with all company policies and procedures, state and federal pharmacy rules and regulations, professional practice standards, and accrediting entities
- Performs accurate prescription order entry to ensure medications are properly compounding, without incompatibilities, stable and properly stored.
- Assists the pharmacist(s) with the dispensing, compounding, and delivery activities.
- When required, compounds intravenous and specialty pharmaceuticals according to established company policies based on State Board of Pharmacy, Federal, USP 797 and 800 sterile guidelines.
- Knowledge and ability to compound Schedule II Controlled Substance Intrathecal Pain Management pumps.
- Degree in Pharmacy (Doctor of Pharmacy or a Master of Science degree in Pharmacy desirable) from an accredited college of pharmacy.
- Currently licensed in Michigan as a registered pharmacist. Additional Illinois license preferred.
- A minimum of one-year recent experience in home infusion therapy.
- Experience and strong knowledge base in IV compounding intravenous admixture services and intravenous therapy.
If you or someone you know has interest in this position or working with RPh on the Go, please send updated resume to [email protected] or call direct at 847-588-7460
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled